What you need to know
- Membership is required to access the shooting facilities at Golden City Practical Shooting Club.
- Induction Safety Training is MANDATORY for all new members.
- Complete the application and online payment.
- We will contact you after reviewing your application.
- Golden City Shooting Club reserves the right to refuse any application for membership.
- Golden City Shooting Club reserves the right to decline application for membership.
· Eye protection and ear protection are mandatory.
· You require a firearm of 9mm Parabellum minimum.
· You require a minimum of 3 magazines, 4 would be better.
· You require a holster that is on your belt, no inside pants holsters allowed.
· Your holster must cover the trigger and must have a retaining strap or system. (the holster must be able to lock the gun in).
· You may not enter the club premises with a loaded firearm.
· No handling of firearms is permitted unless under order by a Range Officer.
· You will not be permitted to use the facility unsupervised until you have successfully completed the Induction Safety Training program and have been signed off by the Club Training Officer.
· For your own benefit, please ensure that you familiarise yourself with the Terms and Conditions of membership, Code of Conduct and Club Protocol.