What you need to know
- Membership is required to access the shooting facilities at Golden City Practical Shooting Club.
- All New members will need to complete the once off Induction and Safety Training course.
- Complete the online application and complete payment online
- We will contact you after receiving your application.
- Golden City Shooting Club reserves the right to refuse any application for membership.
· Eye protection and ear protection are mandatory.
· You require a firearm of 9mm Parabellum minimum.
· You require a minimum of 3 magazines, 4 would be better.
· You require a holster that is on your belt, no inside pants holsters allowed.
· Your holster must cover the trigger and must have a retaining strap or system. (the holster must be able to lock the gun in).
· You may not enter the club premises with a loaded firearm.
· No handling of firearms is permitted unless under order by a Range Officer.